Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sneak Peek Series: Issue 6


As many of you know, we are fast approaching the release of Pure Green Magazine's Issue No6. We are all very, very excited as the launch of this issue will officially mark 1 year for Pure Green Mag. To celebrate, we have a surprise which you are going to LOVE!!! I have to admit, while I can't wait to get everyone's reaction, I'm kind of enjoying the suspense! As a fun lead up to the launch of our new issue, we're releasing ONE sneak peek per day - I hope you enjoy, and above all, I hope your curiosity is piqued!!!

xo
Celine

Image copyright of Pure Green Magazine, 2011; photo credit: Erin Monett

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the new issue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what an amazing photo! can't wait for the latest issue!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails