Thursday, June 16, 2011

Woodlot Bakery



I'm really intrigued to try this Toronto restaurant, a bakery | sit down resto hybrid named Woodlot which my husband will be very grateful for (we always eat at the same place, the famed and adored Teroni's on Queen W). The wood fired oven lends a rustic feel and a too tempting to resist comfort feel to the food. Watch the video, featuring Woodlot baker Jeff Connell - you'll see what I mean. Almost unbelievably, the restaurant has no website, at least that I can find! The video was shot by the Toronto Standard, one of my favourite sites to keep a pulse on Toronto culture. Find Woodlot at 293 Palmerston Avenue (just off of College St) Toronto, ON M6J 2J3, (647) 342-6307.


For more about Woodlot read this great review by another Toronto institution, NOW Magazine

1 comment:

  1. that oven is gorgeous! I love rustic places like this. : )

    Oh I totally can smell the bread... must visit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails