Friday, May 27, 2011

Highlights from Issue 5

I am on cloud nine right now!! The response to issue 5 from our readers and peers has been wonderful. I am so grateful and PROUD of the group of people who worked on Pure Green and helped make it what it is. I've collected a few of my personal favourites from Issue 5, although there were way too many to feature here... of course, I'm a little biased!!
If you haven't seen the whole thing yet, please take a peek: http://www.puregreenmag.com/, or scroll down to the post below.
Happy Weekend everyone!








On Monday we'll be back to our regular posting. And perhaps a new website.......!!!

NOTE: Feel free to share these images but we ask that you kindly please credit Pure Green Magazine!







2 comments:

  1. Wow, just discovered this. I love your magazine ~ even though it obviously has a very Canadian perspective, it is still a very interesting read for me in Australia.

    Following your blog now so that I don't miss out on the next issue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you're enjoying so much success! Being a fellow Canadian, I love the Canadian content and I look forward to every issue. They just keep getting better! Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails