Wednesday, November 24, 2010

{eco} style: tinted mint

I'm off to the One of a Kind show in Toronto today!  Yippee!  I look forward to it every year, and I'm going to look for new fodder to share with you in the next issue of Pure Green Mag.  In the meantime, I came across another lovely emag today {more on that later}, and in it was an ad for The Tinted Mint, a virtual mecca for eco friendly crafty ladies!  I have always admired japanese masking tape, pretty stickers and so on, and now, I can have them, eco style!  It's a must see.  Go. Now!




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. Looks like there is some great stuff there. (There goes my budget for the month!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found you all and I'm so happy I did! The mag is really, really great- can't wait to explore the blog now too. feeling very inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are becoming the main source of knowing about things certainty,its importance,idolizing,either in a marketing way that one can differentiate. I enjoyed to be at here because one of my point has been cleared here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing, you’re right, you’re just for me is very useful. I really like your post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for sharing! I love their huge selection of fabric & washi tape! I've been looking for a specific pattern for a while now and I'm so happy to have finally found it there!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails