Wednesday, July 21, 2010

{eco} style: Pretty Birdy

I don't know how I missed this, but I realize the other day that next to my favourite shops on Etsy, there is a button that says 'suggested shops'...curious that I hadn't noticed before (gosh I must be blind), I clicked on it, and was greeted by a hundred or so shops that seemed they were handpicked, just for me!  It was in this cheerful discovery that I came across one of my new all time favourites, Pretty Birdy by Stephanie Teague.  Stephanie makes the most gorgeously classy, perfect work/casual wear, in wonderfully sustainable fibres such as hemp, organic cotton and linen.  I just may have to pick something to take home.... 







{unfortunately I'm just not quite brave enough to buy pants w/o trying them on...!}

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails