Friday, January 29, 2010

Pick me up Etsy Grab Bag


It's been a hectic week.  Nothing like a trip to Etsy to take your mind off it.  I just typed in 'organic home' and kept browsing until I found a few things that made me smile.


1. Pillow by Chocolate Creative: {Eco’ collection, printed on ecologically sound fabrics, such as hemp and organic cotton. Ideas behind the collection are based on creating individual messages from familiar packaging such as coffee sacks, and the concept and look of Victorian cameos.}
2. Wood Bowl (so beautiful) by J&L Wood Turner, and such a steal at $84!:
3. Terrarium with air plant (one of nature's little wonders) by L Brand Terraria
4. Clothespin holder (dreaming of spring and line dried cotton I guess) by Down Home Amy




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails