Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lori Dennis Design Group

I was recently nudged by Lori Dennis to check out her work...I'm glad she did! Her work is beautiful and 'glamouously green' as she puts it. I can believe it. Her designs make you look twice, and are living proof that being green doesn't mean you have to sacrifice style. Her firm, Dennis Design Group, has been designing environmentally conscious and LEED Certified spaces since 1998, and over the years has received many awards of recognition, including the nation's most green and modern design from ASID. After visiting her website I was more than happy to post photos...but it was her bathrooms that really spoke to me. I love bathrooms and kitchens as people tend to be a little more adventurous with the details, so they are often dynamic spaces. These are no exception. Keep posted for more.

{i love, i repeat, love, concrete trough sinks like this; the vibe of this design really works for me.}

{more concrete goodness}

{this counter looks like a product we have at Sustain, called IceStone, which is made with recycled glass and concrete - it's a real showstopper}

{very organic; the wood in the vanity is lovely}

{i'm a long time fan of mosaic tile, and penny rounds like this add a fresh spin on them}

{natural and light filled}

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails