Friday, February 20, 2009

Vintage Friday - Alarm Clocks

I have always liked desks or nightstands styled with vintage clocks, which inspired this week's vintage Friday, which to date have been pretty mid-century mod (which I love), but I thought it was time to throw in a little kitsch! About the clocks - I have always wanted to add one to my nightstand, but I'm afraid they'll tick too loudly! Any thoughts from vintage clock owners? In the meantime, enjoy the photos.



Flikr



This one is a vintage punch-clock! From Treehugger.

From Apartment Therapy
p.s. - if you're looking for one, they are everywhere at fleamarkets and on eBay.


Bookmark and Share


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh!
    I feel bad. I threw out some like these from both my aunts apartments!
    Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Don't worry about it! This is living proof, though, that one man's trash is another's treasure!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails